Is North Idaho Good for Business?
The Idaho Fifth District Legislators seem to think so! Their publication, Northern Idaho Offers Everything a Business Wants and Needs outlines several compelling reasons for businesses to locate or relocate to Northern Idaho. We invite you to download the pamphlet from our website’s Market News page:
Bottom Line? Idaho’s Economic Climate is FANTASTIC for Business!
Here’s a summary of the pamphlet’s content:
- Apples-to-Apples Cost Comparisons
Compares the cost of doing business in Idaho vs. California, Oregon & Washington State. Includes costs of Labor, Workers Compensation, Fringe Benefits, Utilities, Property Taxes, Corporate Taxes, Cost of Living.
- Contact Information Resource
Catalogs contact info of key North Idaho Business Leaders, Economic Specialists & Government Officials who can assist potential businesses in their evaluations of locating or re-locating in Northern Idaho.
- Outline of North Idaho’s Educational Opportunities
- Testimonials of Prominent North Idaho Businesses
- Lists North Idaho’s Attractions
Addresses the Quality of Life advantages in living in Northern Idaho.
Interested in re-locating your business to North Idaho? Are you thinking about launching your new Entrepreneurial Endeavor?
Realtor (R), CNE
View our Commercial Property Listings
Search the Coeur d’Alene Multiple Listing Service on our website
- NORTH IDAHO: Terrific Economic Climate for Business
- NORTH IDAHO REAL ESTATE: Price Reduction on Lake Coeur d’Alene View Home