Browser wants to give a “Howl-Out” to our new friends in Cougar Gulch area. We sold them this property last year, and we were so pleased to receive their Christmas Card last month. Here are the pictures of their beautiful family enjoying Christmas in their new home!
Let us help you Own The Lifestyle.
Here’s What Santa Likes, According to the National Association of Realtors and Zillow.com. But we’ve posted a few suggestions (after the Realtor.org Mag article…) that Santa should add to his Christmas Wish List! Daily Real Estate News | December 16, 2010 |
Rooftop Deliveries: Santa Rates the CitiesZillow.com crunched the numbers and determined the 20 top cities on Santa’s list.
According to Zillow, what makes Santa happy is:
· Percentage of homes with a fireplace (If there are fireplaces, there should be chimneys).
· Percentage of single-story homes (This presumes that Santa would prefer single-story homes so there’s less likelihood of a workplace injury).
· Percent of homes with children (Santa enjoys spreading cheer to all the good girls and boys).
Vintage 4620′ 4/3 Craftsman in Prestigious Historical Fort Grounds. Grace, Beauty, & Charm… all necessary ingredients in this creation. Architectually restored to preserve yesteryear’s beauty with all of today’s amenities.. Relax on the front porch & feel the tranquility as you gaze into the beautifully manicured grounds. Guest Quarters, shop & plenty of parking. Lake, park & downtown nearby. http://www.realestate-browser.com/viewdetails.php?nid=77398&mls=10-6537
Lot size (A bigger lot often means a bigger roof and more room for Santa to land all those reindeer).
The top 10 Santa-pleasing cities were:
1. Colorado Springs, Colo.
2. Wichita, Kansas
3. Los Angeles
5. Oklahoma City
6. El Paso, Texas
Source: Zillow.com, Whitney Tyner (12/14/2010)
BUT DOES SANTA KNOW THIS:
- Bing rated Coeur d’Alene as one of the nation’s 50 best vacation spots in July 2010
- Where To Retire listed Coeur d’Alene as one of the 8 Lake and Mountain Bargains!