in Selkirk Meadows on approximately 5 Acres
Live, play, work, grow in Selkirk Meadows, a community which embraces ancient ideals:
Love for Nature and Respect for Neighbors.
Community Mindset…Environmental Integrity.
- Mountain Views in a natural woodland setting
- First-Class Infrastructure includes
- all-underground utilities,
- low-fee hook-up for public water
- pre-approved septic.
- Easy Access to equestrian activities, lakes, rivers, national forests, & city amenities.
Builder Packages available, or bring your own builder.
Check it out at
*Text SELK to 72727
- Randy and Christy Oetken Quoted about Coeur d’Alene Idaho in Language of Luxury Blog (realestatebrowser.wordpress.com)
- North Idaho Commercial Real Estate: High Traffic Rathdrum Parcels (realestatebrowser.wordpress.com)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Exchange the predictable, tired & well-worn paths of urban living for the invigorating purity of the Mountain Wild.
This former ski resort was remodeled in 2006 into a majestic 12,000 square foot Mountain Lodge. This 95 Acre property is nestled in a remote region of North Idaho, adjacent to the St. Joe National Forest, and yet remains easily accessible from a paved highway.
Nowadays, the ski lift will carry you to quiet cross-country and downhill trails, trodden only by the local wildlife.
The pine forests whisper peace, and dazzling snow sculptures articulate every detail of this azure mountainscape.
Living is more gentle here. Inhabit the majestic stillness from the covered lower level porch or upper decks of the lodge, or from the rocked footpaths of the immediate landscaped grounds.
Perfect for private respite, or family gatherings, or business functions, this property can accommodate many, with 13 bedrooms and 10 baths in the Main Lodge alone.
More romantic and intimate, Suite of Rooms atop the Lookout Tower overlooks a gorgeous panorama. Upper Cabin in the Woods, additional lodge, and a large Shop are just a few of the other accommodations, making this property perfect as a Private Vacation Resort or a spectacular Business Venue.
Come to the Mountains.
Check it out at www.RealEstate-Browser.com or call Randy Oetken of Windermere Coeur d’Alene Realty Today: 208-660-0518