It’s happened again! North Idaho continues to outshine other communities in the U.S. for quality of life and economic value. As recently as July 2010, US News and World Report ranked Post Falls, Idaho as one of the 10 Best Affordable Mountain Towns for Retirement.
- Quality of Life
- Leisure and Culture
- Meet the Neighbors
Coeur d’Alene outpaced the averages of Money’s “100 Best Small Towns” in several areas: Auto Insurance Premiums ($1,304/year); Job Growth (30.27% from 2000 – 2010); State Income Tax Rates (Lowest 1.60, Highest 7.80%); Median Home Price ($158,562); Air Quality (Air Quality Index of 96% “Good” Days per year); Median Commute Time (12.6 minutes) and Annual Precipitation (26 inches per year).
Read the full article from Money.CNN.com about Coeur d’Alene at
Want more information about Beautiful Coeur d’Alene, Idaho’s premier Resort community? Visit www.RealEstate-Browser.com for an abundance of information on its history, economy and the innumerable amenities that draw thousands to live and thrive in this vibrant community.
Interested in Retiring in Coeur d’Alene? Find out more about Coeur d’Alene area Real Estate. Visit Bit.ly/CDAHomes4Sale.
Search all of the Coeur d’Alene Real Estate listings in one convenient location! Visit Oetken.CDARealtySearch.com .
- US News: Post Falls Named one of 10 Best Affordable Mountain Towns for Retirement (10.4)
- We Have What Santa Wants! (9.6)
- Randy and Christy Oetken Quoted about Coeur d’Alene Idaho in Language of Luxury Blog (9.1)
- North Idaho Real Estate: Search the MLS Now for Downtown Coeur d’Alene Homes (8.9)
- 4 big money mistakes of first-time homebuyers (7.9)